1. Unwillingness to learn from other developers. Ego problems. Wasting money by not utilizing the talent of the new developer.
2. Cowboy coding. Testing in production. No automated tests.
3. Uneven work load. Too much work sometimes and not any work at other times.
4. Toxic work environment. No collaboration between team members.
5. Back stabbing co-workers. Spies who monitor developers to notify a micro manager.
Why do the companies do stupid things like re-implementing features in different languages for no reason?