1. Best Post of the Week : The Ruby Community: The Next Version
2. Most Useful Library of the Week : An intelligent pure Ruby WHOIS client and parser.
3. A good Alternative to Nokogiri
4. How to Write Faster Ruby
5. Dynamic Site as fast as a Static Generated One with Raptor : Interesting article. I would do not do it. I don't need a dynamic site mixed with static static, if I need a static site, I use Python to deploy it to GAE. Essential TDD Tutorial site is deployed this way.
6. Rails 5 - Much Faster Collection Rendering