Test Driven Development in Ruby Course is a comprehensive online course that covers the basics of Test Driven Development in Ruby for beginners. This course aims to help beginners to overcome difficulty in learning TDD. Each lessons in the course has hands on exercises to reinforce the material. You will learn TDD by applying the concepts in the lessons. At the end of the class, students will have worked through some common interview problems and gained skills that can be used to answer questions in an interview.
- This course is designed by a developer for developers
- It makes complicated concepts easy to understand
- It is hands on step-by-step guide to learning TDD
- It gives a solid foundation for a beginner to TDD
- You will be doing Test Driven Development in Ruby in less than 4 hours
- Access to the entire transcript that is not released to the public yet.
- Access to the transcript in audio form that is not released to the public yet.
- Lifetime access to 42 lectures and 8 quizzes
- 3.5 hours of high quality content
- Use the downloadable checklists to guide you when coding
This course is the result of teaching one-day TDD boot-camps and TDD tutorials for Silicon Valley Ruby Meetups. I have spent more than 500 hours and thousands of dollars to create this course. Click on the image below to enroll for this course now.