It does not matter how fast you type in the keyboard, know every short-cut in the IDE, never use the mouse or how fast you can code. Remember : It's garbage in, garbage out.
The quality of software depends on:
1. Quality of your thinking.
2. Learning from your mistakes. Did you learn from your own mistakes?
3. Are you making new mistakes or oblivious and making the same old mistakes over and over again?
4. Are you learning from the mistakes of others to minimize making mistakes in the first place?
5. Are you learning to master the best practices?
6. Are you reading books by : Martin Fowler, Alaister Coburn, Eric Evans, Robert Martin etc? Are you applying it to your projects?