Notes on going from Use cases to code for Struts. Joe Seilman and Struts in action.
1. Gather requirements.
2. Determine the data captured and displayed to the user. Screen requirements.
3. Find all the possible paths to the screen.
4. Design Action Mappings from the workflow of the application.
5. Create Action Form classes from the screen.
6. Create Action classes to implement the Action Mappings.
7. Develop the business logic by implementing the Business Delegate.
8. Develop the JSP and the presentation tier components.
9. Configure the components - struts-config.xml, web.xml resource bundle etc.
10. Build - Deploy - Test.